Third Grade Personal and General Classroom Supply Lists 2022-2023
(Please keep student personal supplies separate from general class supplies)
Student Personal Supplies – Needed for the first day of school:
- Two stitch-bound, lined, wide-ruled composition notebooks (please label “Writing”).
- One grid-lined, stitch-bound composition book (please label “Math”). They often look like this…
Please Do Not send in spiral bound books or ones with perforated tear-out pages, as they fall apart.
- 5 Paper Folders only, preferably in different colors with inner pockets on the bottom of the folder, NOT the side of the folder. The folders are for reading, social studies, writing, math and artwork.
- 2 Large Pink Erasers only
- 1 Sketchpad – for students who enjoy drawing to keep artwork organized and which saves on classroom paper.
- 1 Water Bottle labeled with your child’s name
Please do not send hand-held personal pencil sharpeners, scissors, pencil-end erasers, or pencil boxes. (Students have desks with plenty of upper and lower cubbies for storage)
General Classroom Supplies:
- 1 pack of pencils
- 1 regular-size tissue box
- 1 pack of colored Sharpies
- 2 Highlighters
- 2 black Dry-Erase Markers
Note: We will supply School/Home Communication folders