2nd Grade Classroom Supplies
In second grade, we are working on organizational strategies for students to recognize where to place their finished and unfinished work. Also, we’re working on keeping personal tools and supplies in one location and ready to use. They should have pencils sharpened, erasers available, and any supplies needed for the subject area they will be working on. At home, we recommend they have a plastic tote or a small cardboard box to place all their school supplies, folders, and work.
Need to purchase:
- Primary Composition notebook
- Four simple pocket folders preferably different colors or patterns. (not three ringed binders) (writing, math, word work, research)
- 1 package of wide-ruled writing paper
- 12 #2 pencils
- 1 eraser.
Supplies to gather from home:
- Pencil box/or bag or jar for
- Drawing supplies such as colored pencils, crayons, colored sharpies.
- Fine tipped black sharpie.
- Blank paper to draw and sketch on.
- Assorted colored construction paper
- Sketch book
- Pencil sharpener